3.24.2013

NOTD - What's New Pussycat? Kitty & Paw Print Nails...

Hello there lovely readers! 

Hope you're all having a super lovely lazy Sunday or 'official duvet day' as I usually like it to go by ;) Those who know me well are aware of the fact that as well as makeup, food & nail stuffs, another thing I absolutely love are cute kittehs! They are for surely my favourite animal & I mean who doesn't adore those little balls of fluff?! I have my own little munchkin whom I adore to bits & is slowly becoming a little regular on Instagram (aysh_xox) I figured it was inevitable that I'd eventually attempt a kitty inspired manicure so that's what I have for you today lovelies! Pussycats & Pawprints Nails...





What do you think? Please excuse the annoying dragging going on there on the ring finger, I was too eager with my topcoat! Gah! At first I wasn't sure how to go about putting cats on my nails, but then I remembered one of my fav cat print dresses (of course I'd own a cat print dress ;p) covered with lots of sitting kitty's so decided to give those ago & was actually pretty happy with how they came out! :D




I started off with my base colour which in this case was two coats of No7's Coconut Ice, a lovely pearly pinky white shade that I love. Once that had completely dried I got to putting on those kittys & paws!




The black I've used here is my good ol' Barry M Black, which is such a lovely & glossy great quality black polish. Using the brush I freehanded the body on the bottom half/tips of the nails by doing two C like shapes facing each other, then simply filling them in. Still using the brush I blobbed on a large dot for the head, then to finish off grabbed my Models Own nail art pen to draw on the ears & tail...done! :)




The paws were so quick & easy to do, using a hair bobby pin dipped in the Barry M Black, I just dotted on 3 big dots in a pyramid like shape then just dotted on 4 smaller dots around it to create my kitty paws, simples!




Finishing it all off with a thick coat of topcoat to seal, but I was obviously too eager & vigorous with mine hence the annoying dragging! *kitty growl* I clearly need to be more patient ;)




Hope you liked the kitty themed manicure dolls! Thanks as always for stopping by :)



Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo