7.28.2013

Review - Solait Mattifying Face Sun Fluid Factor 50


Hello there lovely readers! 
Hope you're all having a great weekend :D The sun is still gracing us with its delightful presence & one thing I always forget, too busy I be with enjoying all the rays, is that most important sun protection!

This is something I've rectified, better late than never right? I've always found it a tad problematic when it comes to finding a nice & affordable sun cream for the face. I tend to use just a bog standard supermarket brand sun cream for the body in factor 50 because I BURN...I learnt that the hard way when I forgot to take any with me when I visited Tenerife & came back looking like a shrivelled tomato, so bad my own parents didn't recognize me at the airport o_O The supermarket sun cream does the job fine however like most I do find it extremely thick & greasy, not something I would want to put on my face!



I heard about the Solait Mattifying Face Sun Fluid from Superdrug (RRP £4.99) which not only sounded very appealing & reasonably priced but also contains the all important factor 50! I also love that it comes in a small 50ml size, great when trying out a product for the first time, but I can happily report that I got on with it more than well! The Solait Face Fluid promises all the things you need in decent sun protection, but without all that thick greasiness normally associated with sun creams.


The texture of the face fluid is delightfully light & blends in to the skin really well. Once applied it sinks right in & leaves a matte finish on the skin, no greasy glow worm here! This then gives a perfect base for you to go in & apply your make up, as my skin does tend to veer towards the dry side I like to apply a little additional moisturizer on top before going in with my primer & make up.

So the Solait Mattifying Face Sun Fluid is most definitely a hit with moi! Not only is it lovely to use with its light formula & reasonable price, it didn't effect the longevity of my make up wear at all & lasted pretty much all day. I'm also comforted in the knowledge that my skin is nicely protected from those rays! The face fluid is also available in lower factors which I'm considering picking up to use for the cooler months, you could say I'm definitely on this sun protection thang!



Have you tried the Solait Mattifying Face Sun Fluid? Do you have a favorite sun protection?



Lotsa love to ya!

2 comments:

  1. I was searching up reviews for this product and your post came up! I think you've sold me on it! Will be purchasing this! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Pippa, thank you so much for your lovely comment! You are most welcome, I'm happy you found it helpful! :D xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo