12.20.2013

Festive NOTD - Elegant Touch Christmas Jumper Nails

Hello there lovely readers!

Now we are all really getting in the festive spirit what with Xmas being just around the corner next week :D However as I'm sure is the case with many of us, the festive season also brings with it all manner of chaos with last minute shopping, organizing, not to mention the inevitable craziness that seems to happen with work life every Xmas! All these things combined can leave one without time to pretty up the nails to look all festive however Elegant Touch have come to the rescue with their Press-On Nails in a range of jolly designs to truly get your nails into the Christmas spirit!

I confess I've never been much of a wearer of fake nails however the Elegant Touch range has converted me. What I love about these particular nails is not only is there a wide range of pretty designs to choose from, they also come in a short size so I can still type & use my phone etc. tasks that are not so easy with super long talons! They are also pretty straightforward to use.


Seriously, how awesome are the festive designs? I'm loving the whole Christmas jumper vibe they've got going on, so if you've treated yourself to a Xmas jumper this year then these will make the perfect accessory to go with! Here I've given the Snow Hearts design a whirl...


Application couldn't be simpler, these particular nails come with adhesive tabs which you simply apply onto the nail, peel off the backing paper, leaving the nail bed with a sticky surface on to which you then press on the appropriate sized nail. Its a good idea to match up all your nails before you start & have them all laid out in front of you...the right way up...as you may have noticed that I actually applied the thumb nail the wrong way round... bwahaha! Sssshh! ;)


I personally found the tabs a wee bit fiddly to use however I did like them for the fact that they made removal so easy! I was easily able to peel off the nail without any trouble, though of course you should always use polish remover! *cough!*, but if you are wanting the nails to last longer than a few days then glue would definitely be needed instead.


I received lots of lovely compliments when wearing these, I also couldn't stop staring at them which made driving a tad more adventurous that's for sure ;) The Elegant Touch Press On Nails retail for £7.10 & can be found online. Thanks for reading lovelies!



Lotsa love to ya! 

Disclaimer - products featured were sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Loving this design.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The design is fab right?! Loving these so much, perfect if you're too busy for nail art! :D xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo