1.20.2014

The Lash Files - Rimmel ScandalEyes Lycra Flex Mascara!

Hello there lovely readers!

Whilst having a casual browse through my make up stash I noticed that I've somehow managed to accumulate a rather shocking collection of different mascara's...how that happened I have no idea...*cough*
Anyhoos here all these little uns were needing some love & attention & it turns out the first one to get a test drive has actually become a favourite & thus been in pretty much constant use these past few weeks, Rimmels ScandalEyes Lycra Flex....

Deffo an eye catcher of a mascara huh? Its vibrant green tube certainly drew my eye when I decided to pick this up when repurchasing my favourite compact powder. As usual there was some such fab offer going on that I just couldn't resist & so, Rimmel ScandalEyes Lycra Flex came home with moi.


The brush that comes with this mascara, as you can see, is one of the big uns! You definitely wouldn't want to poke yourself in the eye with that bad boy. The wand is great at catching & coating the top lashes nicely although doing the bottom lashes requires a wee bit more delicateness when applying but nothing too greatly problematic :) Here's the obligatory before & after pics...*cue creepy eye close ups*

                                                                                    BEFORE...
 I guess everyone has their own way when it comes to the art of applying mascara, I like to first coat the top of my upper lashes with downward strokes of the wand before going under & sweeping upwards, fanning out the lashes. After doing the bottom lashes as well I usually go in with a second coat on the upper lashes.

                                                                                AFTER...
I love how the Rimmel ScandalEyes Lycra Flex has not only coloured the lashes a deep black, but also coated them nicely, giving a lovely volume without a clump in sight! I also found my lashes fanned out really nicely with this & didn't feel stiff & dry at all.

So this mascara gets a definite thumbs up from moi! Rimmel ScandalEyes Lycra Flex is available from most Rimmel counters & retails for £6.99.

Have you tried this mascara? Any favourites at the mo? Thanks for reading dolls!



Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo