6.16.2014

NOTD - World Cup Inspired Nails...

Hello there lovely readers!

The main topic on most of the country's mind at the moment is of course The World Cup & despite not being the biggest footie fan in the world, one can't help but get sucked into the excitement also. So I thought I’d contribute in my favourite way with some World Cup inspired nail art...



For this mani I once again reached for the Collection Mardi Gras polishes that I used in my Spring Blossom Dotticure as the 3 colours of green, yellow & white were pretty much perfect for this!


I started with a coat of the white shade from the collection, White Out, for my base. Then using the Green With Envy & Canary Yellow shades on alternating nails I applied curved edge tips covering almost half the nail.


Then for my little footie touch I used a fine nail art brush & some black polish to create a (very bad!!) football like pattern on the remaining white.


Finishing off with a couple of coats of topcoat for shine of course. Hope you like the World Cup inspired nails lovelies! The Collection Mardi Gras polishes are now available from Boots & Superdrugs at £1.99 a pop. Bargain city baby.


Thanks for reading!



Lotsa love to ya! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo