1.20.2015

NOTD - Pink Plaid


Hello lovely readers!

I do love me a bit of plaid I do, even more so on ze nails :) I noticed recently my work colleague rocking a beautiful plaid scarf this winter in a lovely baby pink shade that I just adored! I had to stop myself from stealing it from her ;) Anyhoos it inspired me to create this plaid design mani in a pretty pink holo!





My love for holo polishes runs deep, I just can't get enough of their prettiness & come summer I can't wait to dig them out to get the full benefit of all that holo goodness! This lovely & unique pink delight is Ozotic Pro in shade 809.




I applied 2 coats of this lovely pale pink shimmering holo. Then using the striper brush end of my Models Own nail art pen in White I created the plaid pattern by drawing 3 horizontal & 3 vertical lines.




To finish I couldn't resist a spot of sparkle with a pretty pink rhinestone. Topcoat to seal & that's it! One of the reasons I love this design so much is you can totally have fun with what colours to use! I think I'll try a nice green & gold plaid print next...




Thanks as always for reading lovelies! Keep warm & catch up soon!



Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo