2.17.2016

Product Love - Collection Gorgeous Glow Highlighter Review

Hello there lovely readers,

I do love me a good highlighting product, whether it be powder or cream based I can't finish my makeup routine without adding a little something something to give that fairy like finish. I have many favs already including the Make Up Revolution Undress Your Skin highlighting powder which everyone & their uncle has no doubt tried & loved, not only pretty in its finish but pretty in price too! LUSH Feeling Younger, a dreamy highlighting cream which I've blogged about HERE is another fav. However there's a new kid on the block thats given these two a run for their money that I've been reaching for often of late & its from none other than good old Collection!


Collection is one high street brand that has impressed me greatly with their makeup, not just in value but really delivering in quality too. We all I think know & love the infamous MAC dupe that is the Collection concealer which has been on the receiving end of many positive reviews, its one product I've repurchased many a time & will continue to do so! Another product I've fallen in love with is the Gorgeous Glow highlighting palette*


Available in two shades, the blush block & the bronze block, the one I have here is the bronzing palette & is made up of 5 shimmering powder shades ranging from light bronze to brown which when mixed together, result in giving the most beautiful healthy golden glow to the skin.


The formula of the powder is just dreamy, buttery soft, easily blended & SO pigmented, you only need to swirl your brush on to the palette lightly & even then still tap off excess before sweeping softly across the cheekbones as a little goes a long way.


The finish is perfect for my skin tone but this palette would suit everyone as its not over the top at all, not glittery or overly sparkly, instead simply creating that healthy holiday like glow. I like to apply this across the top of my cheekbones, down my nose & on my temples.


And the price of this pretty fab highlighter? £3.99! Yup I tell no lies, for a price as a good as that you can't NOT have this in your makeup stash!

Thanks as always for reading! 

Lotsa love to ya!


Disclaimer - * products featured were sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)      


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo