11.01.2016

Klenspop 4 Color Red Circle Lens Review

Hello there my lovely readers!

Currently sat snuggled up surrounded by soothing scented candles burning away with a pot of tea & supply of sweet foodstuffs...BLISS & the perfect environment to get my blog on. FYI head over to your nearest B&M beauts ASAP to drool over their divine scented candle range...so impressive & better still such BARGAINS! Managed to snap up some of the leftover Halloween specials including delicious Vanilla Pumpkin...yummo.


I'm sure you're used to by now of my fondness for switching up my eye colour on occasion, in particular with my favourite lens brand Klenspop. Well I have another pretty lens to share with you today, something a little bit different this time with the Bunny 4 Colour Red* lenses


Like the lilac lenses from my previous post HERE, I was super excited to try out a shade of lens I'd also never ventured towards before, but fret not, if the idea of red lenses immediately brings to mind "newborn vampire out of twilight" vibes, which I confess it did with me & there's nothing wrong with that as I think they look incredible, I couldn't have been more wrong about these which are in fact rather natural in look!


As usual your Klenspop lenses will arrive securely packaged in plenty of bubble wrap, in which you'll find your your lenses stored in the usual pretty packaging along with your wee tweezers and storage case.


As you can see from first look, far from being one block colour, the Bunny 4 Colour red lenses are an intriguing mixture of not just pale red, but also includes shots of blue, grey & brown thrown in to give a really unique look

Here's a wee breakdown on the lens details for you:

Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.2mm
Basic Curve: 8.8mm
Using Period: 6 months
Water Content: 38%
Manufacturer: Lenspop

Now on to the pics! Here's a quick before pic of me with my natural eye colour, I decided to throw together an Amy Lee vibe red eyeshadow look to go with the lenses that completely had me reminiscing back to my teen years...


And here we have the Bunny 4 Colour red lenses in...


What do you think? I was so pleasantly surprised with how different yet natural the finish of these are, I absolutely love them!


The added touches of grey/blue/brown really tones down the look yet still makes the finish really eye catching. Because the red is so soft toned it almost gives a pretty pink like finish which I heart.  


Happy to report these are non irratable as Klenspop lenses always are & I can comfortably wear these for the whole day with the added help of MesmerEyez Milk Eye Drops which are by far the BEST eye drops I have ever used to help prevent eyes from drying when wearing lenses.


The Bunny 4 Colour Red lenses also enlarge the eyes slightly, but not a huge amount so the finish is still quite natural. However one thing I did notice with these is that one of the lenses kept shifting positions due to my dry eyes making my eyes look a tad odd haha! But that was rectified with a bit of moisture from the eye drops. ;)


Another hit with these babies! You can find these and many more on the Klenspop website where they are not only reasonably priced but fab quality too. You can check out my other Klenspop reviews HERE.

Thanks as always for reading!

Lotsa love to ya!



Disclaimer - * products featured were sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo