5.15.2017

Klenspop SW4 Grey Circle Lens Review

Hello there my lovely readers!

It seems the theme at the moment will be deemed grey, looking out the window right now this seems quite fitting! Seriously though May...you broke hun?

Following on from my last post of fun & flirty Lace & Grey nail art, today we are focusing on the eyes as I have another gorgeous circle lens to share with you from my fail safe good old chums at Klenspop! I adore their lenses muchly not just for their wide range of circle lenses to choose from but also their affordability, comfort & fast shipping also wins them major brownie points! You can check out all of my previous Klenspop contact lens reviews HERE.



I think out of all the different colour tones I have tried, Grey definitely remains a firm favourite with me as its super flattering on all skin tones. I have worn the Klenspop Ruby Queen Grey lenses to death & always get asked about them when wearing so I was more than happy to try another pretty grey offering from Klenspop, this time we see the turn of the *SW4 Gray Lenses.


You receive your lenses securely & safely packaged in plenty of bubble wrap within the pretty pop art packaging that is familiar with Klenspop.


The lenses are stored in their glass bottles along with the case & plastic tweezers which are used to remove the lenses safely & hygienically from the bottle to the case. Here's a wee breakdown for you on the SW4 Grey Lenses.

Diameter: 15mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.8mm
Basic Curve: 8.6mm
Using Period: 6 months
Water content: 38%
Manufacturer: Vassen


On to the testing! I usually share with you a full face mugshot of myself with my natural eye colour but in my eagerness I forgot to take one but I'm sure y'all know by know what I look like with my baby browns! So lets just dive straight in with how the SW4 Grey lenses look...


I noticed immediately that these were slightly larger in diameter to the previous Ruby Queen Grey lenses not that I mind this at all, I really dig the enhanced doll eye look so I'm all for that ;)


On to the colour itself, which I LOVE! Including a few traces of brown & blue through there as well I was happy to see that these are most definitely a full on grey that comes out really nicely on my naturally dark eyes & still achieve a delicate bright eyed look.


As has always been the case with all the previous Klenspop lenses, these were very comfortable to wear, however I do need to top up the moisture occasionally using the Mesmereyez Milk Eye drops which are the BEST eye drops for lenses I have ever come across, if you are a regular dabbler of lenses like moi then you NEED these ASAP.


I can comfortably wear these during the day, but I do try to only keep lenses in for a time frame of 6 hours max, especially if I'm in front of a computer screen, as my eyes do tend to get dry & irritated after a while.


Overall I absolutely adore these! Whether it be for casual everyday wear or parties these will be dug out on both! To be fair I've yet to come across a lens by these guys that I DON'T like. Which just goes to show that you need to give them a try beauts.


You can shop the SW4 Gray & the whole range of Klenspop lenses online HERE. If you'd like a peek at some of the lovely lenses they have to offer then you can check out all of my Klenspop reviews HERE.

Thanks as always for reading! Until next time!


Lotsa love to ya!


Disclaimer - * products featured were sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)


2 comments:

  1. Aysh these are stunning and you look insane (both with and without lenses). I have never worn lenses, I'm lucky that my eyesight is ok and I've never dabbled with cosmetic lenses. Hmm, I would like green eyes though so maybe it's worth a go!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Vicky you are too sweet thank you so much! Oh yes thankfully for now my eyes are okay, but I love to dabble with different colours! Green eyes are amazing, I'm currently testing out a green pair from a new brand which I'll review soon too! xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo