11.21.2017

Getting Lippy - Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Ayesha

Hello there lovely readers!

So after falling completely & utterly head over heals obsessed with the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow & Arrow, it was inevitable that another shade would be purchased in the near future.

I absolutely love everything about this range of liquid lipsticks, the super lightweight formula, non drying smooth matte finish with zero cracking? Winning!



When I found myself once again at the Kat Von D counter in Debenhams Oxford Street, I knew without a doubt that I would be walking away with another shade & this time I naturally could not resist picking up the shade...Aeysha


I mean how could I not?! It would simply be far too rude to NOT own this shade in my stash after Kat so kindly named it after yours truly? ;)

It was a brave move for me getting this shade as Aeysha is definitely what you might class as a bit of an "out there" shade & most certainly out of my comfort zone! But I like to live dangerously.


A cool grey toned purple described as a rich lavender, that is definitely unlike anything I already own, I wasn't sure how this would look on me but the lovely assistant let me test it out in store & my friend & I absolutely loved it! 


Because my lips are naturally quite pigmented, Ayesha does come out a bit warmer on me, which is thankful otherwise it would look far too pale & put me at the risk of looking rather corpse like ;)

Like Bow & Arrow the formula was a delight to apply & the finish nice, smooth & matte...as you can see even Lunar is obviously obsessed with it! Good taste this kitty of mine...


The Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks retail for £17 & are by far my most favoured liquid lippie tries & tested so far. I need more...if you have any recommendations then do hit me up!


Lotsa love to ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo